Greetings fellow Airmen

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
TheTallTankie

Greetings fellow Airmen

Post by TheTallTankie »

I am the tall tankie from the UK looking to join your events as a German HE-111 pilot (not a deal breaker if I can't, it's just my favourite) if at all possible! I'm a keen simulator enthusiast and will try my best to be as active as possible, with the Army being the occasional limiting factor in that :roll: I'm looking forward to flying with you all!
Vonsnoopy

Re: Greetings fellow Airmen

Post by Vonsnoopy »

Hello my name is Paul call sigh Vonsnoopy, Can't believe I found you guys. I am very new to IL-2 and really need help to just play this game. I love the idea of game nights and meeting new friends on line. I have just retired so I have time if anyone has Patience to teach, lol I got all the controls to play I can't figure how to set them up, even have VR if anyone uses that. On game nights until I learn to even fly, I'd love to be a gunner. Really hope this community would consider me I would very very much like to be apart of FTC
Thanks for your time
Vonsnoopy
psimpkins59@gmail.com
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Re: Greetings fellow Airmen

Post by Dadnar »

Hey guys,

Welcome to FTC.

The next step is to get in touch with one of our recruiters. You can do this a couple of ways:

SIgn on to Discord: https://discord.gg/th3wJDuseJ

Spigot, Passion and myself are on the recruitment team and can help you get started. Feel free to message any of us on DIscord.

Alternatively, you can join our Teamspeak server:

Address: flyingtincans.com
PW: feenix

Instructions here if you are not familiar with Teamspeak: https://pam.flyingtincans.com/#/comms-setup

Feel free to say hi to anyone here. We are all friendly and happy to fly with you if we are in the air.

Looking forward to talking to you.

Dadnar