Hello there!

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
JamesDeLaJames

Hello there!

Post by JamesDeLaJames »

Hi all,

Just heard about this community on youtube in wolfpacks latest video. I've been playing Il2 BOS on and off for years mostly in fighter aircraft and 1946 before that. I love dynamic campaign and complicated missions and this sounded like an excellent way to push that further with a more realistic experience and a like minded group of people and I'd love to be apart of it and contribute.

My sundays tend to be free so there shouldn't be any problems there and i'll brush up on any sop's you guys have in regards to actually flying as single player no doubt does not give you the full experience!

Would love to know the next steps!

Thanks,
James
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Re: Hello there!

Post by Dadnar »

Hey James,

Glad you found us! I really enjoyed WolfPack's video as well. One of the reason I joined FTC was because I liked the single player campaign structure, but flying with the AI felt too lifeless. Our campaign is the best of both worlds.

The next step is to get in touch with one of our recruiters. You can do this a couple of ways:

SIgn on to Discord: https://discord.gg/th3wJDuseJ

Spigot, Passion and myself are on the recruitment team and can help you get started. Feel free to message any of us on DIscord.

Alternatively, you can join our Teamspeak server:

Address: flyingtincans.com
PW: feenix

Instructions here if you are not familiar with Teamspeak: https://pam.flyingtincans.com/#/comms-setup

Feel free to say hi to anyone here. We are all friendly and happy to fly with you if we are in the air.

Looking forward to talking to you.

Dadnar
Woop
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer

Re: Hello there!

Post by Woop »

Hi and welcome!