Hi

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
scyentist

Hi

Post by scyentist »

Hi all,

I used to fly the original IL-2 Sturmovik from around 2004 - 2009, but I've taken a very long break!
I was with a group that ran realistic online campaigns, and I used to love the planning, teamwork, and social aspect of it all.
I'd like to get back into it and I'm looking for a good group of people to fly with.

I've got a VR setup with rudder pedals and a stick.
I'm in the UK, and should be available on Sundays at 19:00 UTC.

Cheers,

Tom
Paddy
Major
Major

Re: Hi

Post by Paddy »

How do Scyentist,

Your timing is good, as we have a rerun of a Campaign mission today, so that would be a good one to join as a try out to see if you like it.

The reasons you list for wanting to do realistic campaigns is exactly why we do it, so you're in fine company! I'll see if I can rustle up the recruitment lads to get you warmed and up and see if you can join in this evening.

Cheers,

Paddy
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Re: Hi

Post by Dadnar »

Welcome back from your break scyentist! Getting in touch with us through Teamspeak or discord is the best way to get started.

Sign on to Discord: https://discord.gg/th3wJDuseJ

Spigot, Passion and myself are on the recruitment team. Feel free to message any of us directly on Discord.

Teamspeak server:
Address: flyingtincans.com
PW: feenix

Thursdays and Sundays around 18:00 UTC are the best times to find someone to help.

Dadnar