Eager to join.

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
gordonvembu

Eager to join.

Post by gordonvembu »

I am a long time ww2 genre gamer, boardgaming, console gaming and pc gaming.
My pc roots go back to Jane's ww2 Fighters, but have many thousands of hours in il2 1946, il2 GB, and DCS ww2 Warbirds.
That said, i've also watched countless hours of Der Sheriff and Phil Style videos.
The timing of your Sunday flights is perfect for me, and i have the requisite quality hardware needed.
Enough said, i hope to receive a reply at your convenience.
thank you, have a good day sir.
KingBob
Sergeant Pilot
Sergeant Pilot

Re: Eager to join.

Post by KingBob »

Hi,

Could you tell us how much experience you have in mulitplayer in IL-2GB and if you have flown with other people? Which IL-2 modules/premium planes do you own and if you have a joystick/throttle/pedals/ head tracking? Do you normally prefer flying fighter, fighter bomber, bomber or whatever? Also what is your timezone?

FTC mainly uses discord for the info/ forum/ meeting place and Teamspeak for comms. This is the discord link https://discord.gg/xQacEXDX and the teamspeak info is:
TeamSpeak address: flyingtincans.com
PW: feenix

If you have time tomorrow (Saturday), we can chat and I can get you situated and I am sure the more formal intro guys can help out too. There is no mission set for Sunday, but I think there will be a fun mission and you could join that.
How many men have you killed?
Not men, fascists. 309
Lyudmila Pavlichenko
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Re: Eager to join.

Post by Dadnar »

Welcome to FTC Gordonvembu!

Feel free to contact Spigot, Passion or myself(Dadnar) in Discord with any questions. King Bob posted the link above. One of us will have a short chat with to get you started on your flying career with us.

I am very glad you found us,

Dadnar