Hello from Denmark

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
KasperKJ

Hello from Denmark

Post by KasperKJ »

Hi folks.
I've been getting more into IL-2 recently, and was looking for a multiplayer group to fly with when I stumbled across your little group.

I'm 33, live in Denmark, work as a programmer.
I've been "flying" since Pacific Fighters (single player), but have only recently gotten back into simming, after getting annoyed with War Thunder.

I've invested in a Gladiator NXT and MFG Crosswind v3 with TrackIR5 and have been having a lot of fun with IL-2 singleplayer. But the AI leaves something to be desired.

I really like the historical aspect of the campaigns you're running. The fact that missions are planned out and then flown similar to the real events has a huge interest to me. As opposed to the more regular online servers that are just "take off and find a furball." Not that those can't be fun too.

Looking forward to flying with (and against) you all.
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Re: Hello from Denmark

Post by Dadnar »

Hi Kasper,

Glad you found us as I think you will like our campaign. I agree that finding the random furball online can be fun, but our campaign is a very exciting and unique experience.

The best way to get connected to us is to join our discord and/or Teamspeak server.

Once you do that, we can connect you with one of our recruiters who can chat with you and see about getting you ready for campaign.

Discord: https://discord.gg/th3wJDuseJ

Teamspeak server:
Address: flyingtincans.com
PW: feenix

Dadnar
Passion
Major
Major

Post by Passion »

Hello Kasper welcome to FTC!
Guido
Flying Officer
Flying Officer

Post by Guido »

Hi Kasper,

As Dadnar said, our campaign mission experience is very different and the fun can be addictive!

Welcome to FTC :D
DavviZ
Sergeant Pilot
Sergeant Pilot

Post by DavviZ »

Welcome to FTC Kasper!
Kurse
Captain
Captain

Post by Kurse »

Welcome Kasper!

Good to have you with us.
I think you're going to love the FTC campaigns, the historical aspects combined with the persistent pilot character and mission briefings just make it so much more personal than anything else I've seen. You can literally write your own pilots story like one of our guys did in the last campaign https://youtu.be/enuRTYGdxZo

I look forward to flying with you,

Kurse.
Digby
Wing Commander
Wing Commander

Post by Digby »

Welcome to FTC Kasper! :D