Hello there

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
Beasting

Hello there

Post by Beasting »

Hi,

noticed a lot of FTC guys flying on the Finnish server when i started playing il2 couple of weeks ago and decided to check you guys out. And I like what I see :D :D

Anyways, I'v been playing dcs on and off for the last few years. Mostly fighters (f16,mig21,f5). Still rookie tho 🙂 got interested in warbirds only recently but il2 seems much more fun so got myself battle of stalingrad (only to find out Finnish dont have any fighters available from this pack most of the time :D). Still learning tho and looking for a group to fly with.

Have a stick, trackir5 and I manage to land safely most of the time :D if that sounds good enough please ping me :)
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Re: Hello there

Post by Dadnar »

Welcome Beating!

We have just started our Channel 1942 campaign, so it's a great time to join up.

I see you have joined our discord . One of our recruiters will contact you shortly. Feel free to jump on our Teamspeak server:

Teamspeak server:
Address: flyingtincans.com
PW: feenix

Dadnar
Kurse
Captain
Captain

Post by Kurse »

Hello Beasting,
Good to have you with us!

Il-2 has sales often so you should be able to pickup another pack soonish. One thing to be aware of though, we're using a lot of 'collector planes' in our current campaign; e.g. Spitfire Mk.Vb, Hurricane Mk.II, and Fw-190A3.
Beasting

Post by Beasting »

Kurse wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:23 pm Il-2 has sales often so you should be able to pickup another pack soonish. One thing to be aware of though, we're using a lot of 'collector planes' in our current campaign; e.g. Spitfire Mk.Vb, Hurricane Mk.II, and Fw-190A3.
im very much looking forward for the sale, already have my eyes on couple packs.

got the la5fn for Finnish so can buy few more i guess :)
Passion
Major
Major

Post by Passion »

Welcome Beasting, good to have you with us!
DavviZ
Sergeant Pilot
Sergeant Pilot

Post by DavviZ »

Hello and welcome Beasting!