Well - Hello There

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
NapoleonBlownapart

Well - Hello There

Post by NapoleonBlownapart »

Hello Tin Can Pilots,

I'm Napoleon Blownapart, and I've been playing combat flight sims for close to 20 years starting with B-17: The Mighty Eighth and MSCFS. I'm currently flying in IL-2 GB and DCS with a bunch of rabble know as the Runway Rats (-RR-) and some of us just found the FTC and would really love to participate. We aren't a very structured group and life often gets in the way of fun, but we'd definitely like to participate in these campaigns as best we can.

A lot of pilots are new but passionate, here's a photo of some of us while we got the people familiarized with the sim.
KingBob
Sergeant Pilot
Sergeant Pilot

Re: Well - Hello There

Post by KingBob »

Hello, if you get team speak, we can talk about FTC today.
Address: flyingtincans.com
PW: feenix

Could you also tell us more about yourselves? What you guys like to fly and how much experience do you have? I noticed a bunch of guys who joined the discord, it would be good if they all made accounts here and made a post, it helps with the indoc and for the mission AARs etc.
How many men have you killed?
Not men, fascists. 309
Lyudmila Pavlichenko
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Post by Dadnar »

Hey NapoleanBlownapart,

Love your name and welcome to FTC!

Like Bob said, it would be good to have everyone who is interested in joining the campaign, do a quick post on this forum. It helps us recruiters keep track of who we need to talk to and get setup. It looks like you have joined our discord server, so I will try contacting you there as well.

Glad you found us,

Dadnar
DavviZ
Sergeant Pilot
Sergeant Pilot

Post by DavviZ »

Hello and welcome to FTC!

I hope you'll join our ranks!