Nix09, Rookie looking for work

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
nix09

Nix09, Rookie looking for work

Post by nix09 »

Trainer IL-2 pilot, but experienced flier. Have flown RC airplanes my whole life, MS Flight Sim, Aces High, IL-2 before it was cool, and my old mans Cessna 150 IRL before he went on to the gates. My preferences are ally, but willing to role play a German, if that's where the action is. I'm an OK dog fighter, but could fly a bomber if needed. Where do I SIGN UP?! :D
Konaber
Leutnant
Leutnant

Re: Nix09, Rookie looking for work

Post by Konaber »

Hi Nix09

welcome, and you just did :D

Hop into TeamSpeak at any day after 1800UTC and someone will talk to you. On Thursday or Sunday usually more people there. Thursday is our main training day and Sunday is a campaign day.
FTC TeamSpeak address is: 85.214.75.242
PW: feenix

Also you should join our Discord server:
https://discord.gg/th3wJDuseJ
nix09

Post by nix09 »

10-4, will see you on Teamspeak!
Rostic
Captain
Captain

Post by Rostic »

Hello, Nix09!
RAIDERS is a bombers squadron. We have a lot of empty pilot slots and we will gladly accept you into our ranks. Right now we are flying A-20 as No.343 (Free French) squadron. If you enjoy flying in close formations and raise hell on the ground we are a good choice.
Also some fighters squadrons also searching for pilots, so I think you have a wide choice what to fly :D

HardeKoning
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by HardeKoning »

If you can look for Spigot, Spectre or me on TS we can have a chat about who you're able to join and all. Currently we have openings in Typhoon, Spitfire and Boston units on the Allied side.