Hi, looking to join

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
Duroc

Hi, looking to join

Post by Duroc »

Hi,

I have taking up IL2 recently in the past few weeks, and would like now to fly with other people.

I have been playing the former il2 right when it came out, and very active in one squad between 2008 and 2012.
This French squad no longer exists. Despite having some friends still flying, the French community will never be as big as the English speaking one! The videos I could watch from Satchel and the 65+ people connected on private server last Sunday ( :shock: :shock: ) convinced me FTC is the right place to join, and meet new people.

About me:
- I am very interested in effective team work
- I am quite serious when "in the cockpit", but first to "the mess" otherwise
- If given the choice I will always choose to fly fighters (à la chasse bordel!), mostly because the flak makes me sweat like a pig
- Suicidal is not my nickname
- I speak English fluently

A+

Duroc
Guido
Flying Officer
Flying Officer

Re: Hi, looking to join

Post by Guido »

Bonjour Duroc et bienvenue :D

One of our recruiters will be along shortly to guide through the joining process.

A warm welcome to FTC!

Guido
Spigot
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant

Post by Spigot »

Welcome Duroc!

I see you've hopped into our Discord, which is the next step. I'll see to try and get an EU recruiter to reach out and get you set up ready for this Sunday.

You sound like a good fit for us, so I'm sure we can get you squared away nice and fast.

Spigot
VietKong
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by VietKong »

BIenvenu Duroc

Some of us speak french in our unit. Hope to see you join in our ranks!