Introduction

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
NavyJew
Sergeant Pilot
Sergeant Pilot

Introduction

Post by NavyJew »

Howdy all, while I have been flying flight sims since before my feet could touch the floor, let alone the peddles, I'd still call myself a novice at best and am completely new to the PvP aspect. I've been in a few DCS squadrons but none of them scratched the itch that I had. Y'all however appear to be exactly what I'm looking for as I am also an armature historian and a reenactor. I mostly fly the Spit in a fighter bomber role, but bomber crew is also in my blood. My great grandfather was a bombardier during WW2. Looking forward to hearing back and seeing what y'all got.
Rostic
Captain
Captain

Re: Introduction

Post by Rostic »

Hello, NavyJew! Hop into TeamSpeak at any day after 1800UTC and someone will talk to you (probably one of our recruiters). On Thursday or Sunday usually more people there. Thursday is our main training day and Sunday is a campaign day.
FTC TeamSpeak address is: 85.214.75.242
PW: feenix

Also you should join our Discord server:
https://discord.gg/th3wJDuseJ

RAIDERS is a bombers squadron. Right now we are flying A-20 as No.343 (Free French) squadron. We have a lot of empty pilot slots and we will gladly accept you into our ranks. So, if you enjoy flying in close formations and to raise dust and debris of enemies from the ground high into the air we are a good choice.
Also some fighters squadrons also searching for pilots, so I think you have a wide choice what to fly.
HardeKoning
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by HardeKoning »

Hallo Navy!

First of all welcome to our little establishment!
We'd like to welcome you to our primary means of voice communication on our TeamSpeak:
pw: feenix
Usually you'll find someone around on there, especially on Thursday and Sunday evenings(EU time).
Specifically you can look for me, Spectre or Spigot to get you signed up and flying with a unit.

Hope you'll enjoy your time with us and hope to speak to you soon!
Cule
Captain
Captain

Post by Cule »

hey there, welcome!
Mephisto
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mephisto »

Welcome. Armature historians and a reenactors is a very good description of what we do!