Hi everybody

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
GomerPyle

Hi everybody

Post by GomerPyle »

Hi peeps

I'm Gomer and I would like flying about reeking havoc with you guys. I formerly flew with ACG but recent event turned things up-side down and I am curious to find out if I might be able to find a new home here. I have flown with some of you a couple of years ago and I look forward to reacquaint myself with those that spent their time with me in their company, as well as introduce myself to new friends

Allthough I do have the occasional success shooting down fighters, my true love is low-level bombing and bomber intercept. I hope there is a place here to apply my passion.

I'm in the CET time zone and tied to a classic family schedule. So, my free hours are sparse, but I will pencil in the sunday missions.

Cheers
Gomer Pyle
Last edited by GomerPyle on Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Re: Hi everybody

Post by Dadnar »

Welcome Gomer Pyle,

You are definitely welcome to join us here. We're focused on flying, creating campaigns, and having a good time. We hold no ill will towards ACG.

I see you have joined discord and we will get someone to get you ready for campaign which should be pretty easy. Here is our Teamspeak information:

Teamspeak server:
Address: flyingtincans.com
PW: feenix

Glad you decided to give us a chance,

Dadnar
Spigot
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant

Re: Hi everybody

Post by Spigot »

Hi Gomer,

Welcome to FTC, I'm glad you're giving us a chance. I remember you , possibly from when you joined if I was running recruitment back then.

Looking forward to flying with you in our campaign!

Spigor