Hello from Belgrade, Serbia

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
Kobac

Hello from Belgrade, Serbia

Post by Kobac »

Hello Pilots!

My nickname is "Kobac".

I have been playing IL2 and DCS for about 5 years, slowly gathering Flight gear and experience, and since I started playing flight simulators I was in search for a good squadron where I can cooperate, learn something new and of course have fun! :D

For a long time I have been playing with random players on discord and my friends, But flying a combat simulator alone or with just few people without proper cooperation is not flying :) , So I met few of FTC members and I really felt that this is something I have been looking for!

I have 3000 hours of playing IL2, and a lot of experience so far. I love to fly everything, from fighters to bombers.

My name is Matej (Mathew), I am 21 years old, probably one of the youngest over here haha, but aviation is something that love, it is my hobby and a future job. I am currently on training to be an airline pilot.

Appreciate the invitation, I am looking forward to fly with you guys!

Cheers,
Kobac
Andvarus
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Re: Hello from Belgrade, Serbia

Post by Andvarus »

Hey Kobac, that quiet a story you got there. I can see you are one hell of a pilot in game with that hour count and I pull my hat for anyone who is striving to become a pilot.

We would love you to join in on the action and hope you will enjoy your stay with us.

See you in the sky
Andvarus
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Post by Dadnar »

Welcome Kobac!

I think you're going to like it here.

Dadnar
Blaky