Interested new pilot

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
fit

Interested new pilot

Post by fit »

Hello everyone,

first of all, wow - what you have created here is really good!

I'm currently looking for multiplayer missions that are organized and close to reality.
I already have some experience in the game (>400h) and used to be part of a German clan (mainly German airplanes - FW and BF). Due to the expansion of my family and my job, I no longer got to fly regularly.

I will rarely make it to training on Thursdays, but I would like to take part in the missions on Sundays more often.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers
Fit

Ps: I am 32 years old, father of a son and based in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Re: Interested new pilot

Post by Dadnar »

Welcome to FTC Fit!

Our campaigns are very organized and are as close to reality as we can get them within the limitations of the game engines we use. Our campaigns run from 17:30-2100 UTC. We typically fly six Sundays in a row and then take a two week break(sometimes longer). We do ask that pilots fly 50% of Sundays(not including the break weeks) and communicate with their squad when they can't make it.

If this all sounds doable, the best next step is to sign up to our discord and someone from the recruitment team will contact you to get you started. Let us know if your discord user name is different than your name here, so we can find you.

https://discord.gg/th3wJDuseJ

Looking forward to flying with you!

Dadnar
fit

Re: Interested new pilot

Post by fit »

Thanks!

Absolutly doable! I will join your discord this evening. See you in the skys!

Cheers