Yoooooooo!

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
Widow27

Yoooooooo!

Post by Widow27 »

What’s up guys new guy here.
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Re: Yoooooooo!

Post by Dadnar »

Hey Widow!

The next step is to get in touch with one of our recruiters so we can chat about what our campaign is about and answer any questions you might have. We will also discuss our various squadron openings, minimum flight requirements, and where you would best fit. The best way to do that is to join our discord:

Discord: https://discord.gg/th3wJDuseJ

Once you join discord, one of our recruiters will contact you. Let us know if your discord name is different than your forum name here so we don't miss you.

Dadnar
Widow27

Post by Widow27 »

Nice sounds great yeah I’m on the discord now my name is Darkline on there as that’s my call sign with my DCS peeps but I’m excited to hopefully fly with you guys and gals if there is any! Looking forward to it!
Widow27

Post by Widow27 »

Is there actually a way I can change my name on here to Darkline? That’s what I know most. I just got my il2 name changed to that as well. If not it’s cool maybe I can delete this account and start a new one with the correct one? lol sorry idk why I didn’t just change the il2 name in the first place.
DavviZ
Sergeant Pilot
Sergeant Pilot

Post by DavviZ »

Hi Darkline, welcome to FTC!

Yea, there should be a way for us to change your name. The admins will prob take care of it.