Interested in joining

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
Covleri

Interested in joining

Post by Covleri »

Still getting setup. I have purchased BOS thru Battle of Normandy, Also fiddling with DCS. My favorite the F4U-4 is not available in either yet. Have not flown multi-player except in Aces High and that was years ago. Looking forward to it.
HardeKoning
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: Interested in joining

Post by HardeKoning »

Hello Covleri!

If you can join our Teamspeak as soon as today we can have a chat about maybe getting you flying as early as today!
IP: 85.214.75.242
PW: feenix
Hope to see you around soon!
Andvarus
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Post by Andvarus »

Hi Colvleri, we are glad to hear that you are interested in flying with us. As HardeKoning allready mentioned, hope on our TS and we'll get you started. The best days for that are Thursdays and Sundays at 1900 BST. But you can join at any given time and you are most likely to find someone who will explain the basics to you.
See you in the Air mate ;)
Spectre
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Spectre »

Hey Covleri!

Currently we are flying the Battle of Bodenplatte & Battle of Normandy modules! For the Battle of Normandy module we have a Typhoon squadron which is actively seeking members.

If you're interested head on to the TS or feel free to private message myself or HardeKoning and we can get you sorted.

Cheers!
"On the edge of destiny, you must test your strength" - Air Marshal Billy Bishop