I'd fly with you guys

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
KingBob
Sergeant Pilot
Sergeant Pilot

I'd fly with you guys

Post by KingBob »

I usually hang out on Finnish, but maybe I could change it up a bit. I guess I will have to get TS again.
How many men have you killed?
Not men, fascists. 309
Lyudmila Pavlichenko
Spectre
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: I'd fly with you guys

Post by Spectre »

Hey KingBob!

What side are you more interested in, Axis or Allied? We are currently in the middle of our Autumn '44 campaign and are in the midst of Market Garden, and we have spots open within our Spitfire, Typhoon, A20 and FW190 squadrons.

Our campaign missions start at 1900 Zulu, if you hop on our TeamSpeak for then you can listen in on the briefing for the faction you'll fly with. Feel free to PM myself, Hardekoning, or Spigot and we can try and get you sorted before then.

Our teamspeak details are;
IP: 85.214.75.242
PW: feenix

Hope to see you around!
"On the edge of destiny, you must test your strength" - Air Marshal Billy Bishop
KingBob
Sergeant Pilot
Sergeant Pilot

Post by KingBob »

I don't mind flying either side now. I just bought Normandy and I have the rest of the packs. In my first sortie with Tiffy I got 10 kills haha and then the next one I got 5 more(half were still on the ground). I have only flown the A8 a few times, but I have some experience with the dora and earlier 190s. I am flying the Spit9 a lot now and I am loving it, but if you guys have Spit14 squadrons, I would like to try that out.
How many men have you killed?
Not men, fascists. 309
Lyudmila Pavlichenko
Spectre
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Spectre »

We have a Spitfire IX squadron that is looking for new members, it sounds like you would be a great fit for them!
"On the edge of destiny, you must test your strength" - Air Marshal Billy Bishop