Boston Pilot want to join the sunday campaign with the No. 342 Free French squadron

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
smee
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Boston Pilot want to join the sunday campaign with the No. 342 Free French squadron

Post by smee »

Hello, I heard you need Pilots for the Bostons on the sunday campaign.
I would like to know the Teamspeak adress and password.
When on Sunday does the campaign start.
Are there any procedures I should know?
Do you use special skins that I need to instal?
HardeKoning
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: Boston Pilot want to join the sunday campaign with the No. 342 Free French squadron

Post by HardeKoning »

Hey Smee, the IP for the TS is: 85.214.75.242 and the pw is: feenix
If you join that there, look for me Spectre or Spigot to explain you what's what and we'll get you going.

Hope to see you there!
Konaber
Leutnant
Leutnant

Re: Boston Pilot want to join the sunday campaign with the No. 342 Free French squadron

Post by Konaber »

smee wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:06 pm Hello, I heard you need Pilots for the Bostons on the sunday campaign.
I would like to know the Teamspeak adress and password.
When on Sunday does the campaign start.
Are there any procedures I should know?
Do you use special skins that I need to instal?
Hi smee

our skins are public on HSD (https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/70 ... es-series/)
Would be great if you can make it before Sunday on our TS and we can get you going to avoid throwing you into the deep end ;)

See you in the sky
Konaber
Passion
Major
Major

Post by Passion »

Welcome Smee

Yes we are looking for pilots in the bomber squadron and you are more than welcome to come fly with us. You have the TS address and server password above. If you have time before the weekend that would be good to go through some procedures.

Passion