After investigation, I probably can't swing the schedule consistently enough to be a full member, but I do want to associate with a sim group so... here I am!
I sim a lot over my life, got out of it for quite a while due to RL and want to get back in. Spent the last month shaking off the dust and getting everything working again. I flew sailplanes/gliders for a while and learned a lot from my primary instructors, one a former F-16 pilot, and the other a longtime private pilot. Stopped doing that when I realised I was never going to devote the amount of time to it to really justify it/be competently safe. I built a 3/4 pit years ago only to immediately render it obsolete with a VR headset.
I was born in Texas, but ended up traveling the world, lived in Ukraine for a time and got married before returning stateside. I practice a variety of martial arts, saber, flanking, traditional archery (although not very good at it), and kickboxing/muay thai. I am a folk singer and on rare occasion perform at festivals.
If a 109 comes at you with guns blazing, missing the entire burst, then over gs a wing off as it goes past... it may be me.