HawKz // Hello there..

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
HawKz
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

HawKz // Hello there..

Post by HawKz »

Hey guys.

I hope my English is well enough, i'm gonna try it anyway ^^

My Name is Philipp, 27 years old and located in Germany.
I am quite new to the whole Flightsim Situation. Started my "Career" two years ago with DCS and tried to get in a Community who helps me with such a huge amount of Input and to play with them. Unfortunately, I have never really been able to make friends because I work and don't have time for trainings and missions three times a week. At that time I bought sturmovik directly too because the Second World War attracts me the most. Unfortunately, I was never really able to make friends there too ^^.
This also made me lose interest and motivation very quickly.

I have already dealt with the fact that you are primarily recreating real battles from WWII. Now my question? Do you also take inexperienced newbies by the hand and introduce them to the simulator? If so, I would be very happy to hear from you!
Spectre
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: HawKz // Hello there..

Post by Spectre »

Hey HawKz!

We absolutely welcome all skill levels, we have a dedicated team of instructors and many in the community who simply enjoy introducing people to the hobby. We have many Germans here and have German speaking squadrons, so don't worry too much about your English. Hop on our Teamspeak when you get the chance or PM myself, HardeKoning, or Spigot and we can find the best squadron for you.

IP for the TS is: 85.214.75.242
Password is: feenix

Hope to see you around!
"On the edge of destiny, you must test your strength" - Air Marshal Billy Bishop
Andvarus
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Post by Andvarus »

Hello Philipp,
as Spectre allready mentioned you best hop on our TS and we'll get you started from there. But if you have any preferences, for example: flying Axis, flying Allies, flying JABO/Bomber/Fighter, dont we afraid to ask.
Hope to see you soon
Konaber
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by Konaber »

Schön das du den weg zu uns gefunden hast :)
Wurde schon alles gesagt, deshalb einfach nur ein Willkommen und hoffe wir sehen uns aufm TS ;)