Looking to join

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
ghyslain

Looking to join

Post by ghyslain »

Hello gents, The Nines told me about your weekly Sunday IL-2 events. It honestly sounds like a blast. Let me know what steps I'm required to do to join up, I'd be more than happy to pair up as a wingman for our assigned mission.

Cheers!

P.S: My IL-2 in-game name is ghyslain as well.
Rostic
Captain
Captain

Re: Looking to join

Post by Rostic »

Welcome, just hop on our TeamSpeak:

IP for the TS is: 85.214.75.242
Password is: feenix

Look for Spectre or Spigot to explain you what is what and they will get you going. In evening there is mostly somebody online and point you to the right person to speak to.
HardeKoning
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by HardeKoning »

As Rostic said, just hop onto our TeamSpeak or alternatively our discord here:https://discord.gg/th3wJDuseJ
Look for me as well aside Spectre and Spigot, and we'll get you started as soon as possible.
Spectre
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Spectre »

Hey Ghyslain, are you looking for Axis or Allied?

Any specific type of flying peak your fancy? We have dedicated bombers in the form of A20's, Allied and Axis ground attackers and many fighter units.
"On the edge of destiny, you must test your strength" - Air Marshal Billy Bishop
Andvarus
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Post by Andvarus »

Hey Ghyslain, glad to hear Nines got you interested in our group, as the other allready mentioned just join our TS Server and we will get you started. Best times for that is Thursdays at 19:00 Zulu or any other day at about 20:00 Zulu.
Lokking forward to seeing you in the Air
Spectre wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:35 am Hey Ghyslain, are you looking for Axis or Allied?

Any specific type of flying peak your fancy? We have dedicated bombers in the form of A20's, Allied and Axis ground attackers and many fighter units.
Last edited by Andvarus on Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ghyslain

Post by ghyslain »

Thanks for the welcome gents! I just joined discord and teamspeak, looking to get in touch with Spectre or Spigot Thursday at 19z.

Not much of a preference between axis and allies honestly. I consider myself an amateur in everything involving air-ground, but otherwise keen on being in a bomber/CAS group and learning a thing or two in the process aha. Most of my current air sim experience revolves around combat air patrols if anything.

Cheers!
Spigot
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant

Post by Spigot »

Hi Ghyslain, welcome!

HK (Hardekoning) may be your best bet Thursday as I'll be working and Spectre is in Canada so I would imagine less likely to be on around 1900Z. He can chat you through the options, we have spaces in a Fighter Bomber and a Medium Bomber unit on the allied side so it'll most likely be one of those.

Spigot