Introduction: NrRip

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
NrRip

Introduction: NrRip

Post by NrRip »

hello my real names is Ahmet i really love air simulation gamees and i wannna join a german squadron i got bodenplatte dlc i mostly fly bf109 g14 and the k4 :D
Spectre
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: Introduction: NrRip

Post by Spectre »

Hey NrRip!

Glad to have you, there is definitely space available on the LW side. Our campaign mission starts on Sundays at 1900ZULU, so hop onto our TS and we'll get you into a squadron.

Here are the TS details;
IP for the TS is: 85.214.75.242
Password is: feenix

Cheers,
"On the edge of destiny, you must test your strength" - Air Marshal Billy Bishop
NrRip

Post by NrRip »

we have a squadron III./JG3 in the sunday i am planning to join with my friends 5-6 people to the axis team any proplems ?
Spectre
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: Introduction: NrRip

Post by Spectre »

NrRip,

Shouldn't be a problem but for balancing unfortunately I don't think you'll all be able to stay as a group, most of the squadrons have 2 to 3 spaces available and if we dump all of you into one you'd be understrength on your own but overstrength in another unit.

You're all welcome and I encourage you to have your friends sign up on the forums.

Cheers,
"On the edge of destiny, you must test your strength" - Air Marshal Billy Bishop