Rug wants to play along

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
Rugrat

Rug wants to play along

Post by Rugrat »

Hello, I'm Rugrat (Rug) from Germany. I've been playing IL-2 for several years. Unfortunately, due to the corona pandemic, I was only able to play very little in the last six months. Now I'm looking for new people to fly with. I looked around and came across FTC. I look forward to hear you guys on Discord.
Rug
Woop
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer

Re: Rug wants to play along

Post by Woop »

Herzlich Willkommen bei FTC Rug!

(I'll switch back to English cos my German is very rusty :D )

We have spots open on the German side if you would be interested in that, I think even in one of the German speaking units.

I see you've already joined our Discord, so the only thing now to let you know about is our Teamspeak:

Address: 85.214.75.242
PW: feenix

You've actually joined at the perfect time, this evening at 1900 Z you could join us in flying a Campaign mission. If you join TS any time today there should be people about to get you set up and sorted to fly.

Good luck!
Andvarus
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Re: Rug wants to play along

Post by Andvarus »

Moin Rug
freut uns das du Interesse hast bei uns mit zu machen,falls du Zeit hast komm doch am besten mal heute Abend mal so gegen 19:30 Uhr (oder Früher) auf unseren TS. Dort können wir dir ein paar Sachen erklären und du kannst direkt um 21 Uhr bei der Mission mit dabei seien und dir gerne mal alles anschauen. Wir haben derzeit Platz in der Bussard Staffel (Deutschsprachig, Fw190A8), und wir haben platz in Vagrant (Englischsprachig, FW190A8).

Bis hoffentlich später ;)