Hello

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
Isildur

Hello

Post by Isildur »

So a little about me. I've flown sims for about 5 years. I started with Aces High. I used to fly FSO (Friday night squad ops) with JG54. In the mains I usually furball to the death against superior numbers and every once in a while will bomb some stuff. I love immersive game play under the right though and after watching some Sheriff vids on the tube I feel like this would be great fun. I am available on Sundays for mission but not for the middle of the week since its noon my time. Maybe if there is a squad that trains US night hours I could be a good fit. :D
HardeKoning
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: Hello

Post by HardeKoning »

Hey there Isildur!

It's good to see that you have interest in flying with our group.
If you could make it to the TS in the coming days, I'll make sure you can get started with flying this sunday.
TS adress: 85.214.75.242
pw: feenix

And if you're not already in the discord here's a link to ours:
https://discord.gg/th3wJDuseJ

Hope to see you around soon!
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Post by Dadnar »

Isildur wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:15 pm Maybe if there is a squad that trains US night hours I could be a good fit. :D
Welcome!

Small group of us train Wednesday nights at 8:30 EST. You are more than welcome to join us. We will be using teamspeak and likely in the "Massasauga" channel.

Cheers,

Dadnar
Isildur

Post by Isildur »

Thanks. I will try to make it next week.
Spectre
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Spectre »

Hey Isildur,

If you're available this Sunday our briefings start at 1845 Zulu, hope to see you in the skies!
"On the edge of destiny, you must test your strength" - Air Marshal Billy Bishop
HardeKoning
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Post by HardeKoning »

Hey Isildur,

I don't think anyone has seen you this sunday, please join our discord so we can communicate quickly about getting you started:
https://discord.gg/th3wJDuseJ