Looking to Join

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
Tazz
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Looking to Join

Post by Tazz »

Hello all and greetings from Southern California. I'm looking to join you for some virtual dogfighting. I have all the Il-2 BoX modules and am willing to fly for either allied or axis, with a preference for fighter or fighter bombers. I've logged a fair bit of time in single player VR campaigns and missions but this will be my first endeavor online. Looking forward to flying and learning a bit more.
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Re: Looking to Join

Post by Dadnar »

Hey Tazz,

Welcome to FTC. Nice to see another Californian here. How long have you been flying? Are you hoping to start this Sunday? It is the first mission of the new campaign and a great time to start. Feel free to join our discord and we can talk some more and see about getting you flying with us.

Discord: https://discord.gg/th3wJDuseJ

Dadnar
Tazz
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Post by Tazz »

Hi Dadnar,

Right on! I am indeed hoping to start this Sunday. I starting playing BoX right after Battle of Kuban was released, so roughly 4 years now. I have joined the discord and accepted the rules. I'm going hiking this morning and I'll be online this afternoon for more information and finishing up the other prerequisites (teamspeak and such).
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Post by Dadnar »

That all sounds good Tazz. There are a few things we need to go over before tomorrow. I will send you some information in discord and we can go from there.

We are glad you found us,

Dadnar
Konaber
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by Konaber »

Hello and welcome Tazz,

right into the deep end of Il2 MP, hope you will enjoy it!

Cheers
Konaber
Snowy
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Snowy »

Hiya Tazz, welcome to FTC.
Our job is getting bombs on targets