Getting Stuck In Again

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
Swordfish
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Getting Stuck In Again

Post by Swordfish »

Hi all,

I used to fly with ACG a while ago, and was looking to get back into the swing of things. I reached out to Sharpe, and he sent me over this way. I'm looking forward to joining up again! Not sure if I'll be at the mission this coming weekend, but you'll definitely be seeing me soon.

Also, is having Bodenplatte enough to fly? Specifically, what aircraft are being flown for the current campaign? I don't have Normandy yet and am not quite in the place to spend $80 right now, so if not I might have to wait a minute.

Thanks again, and can't wait to fly again! Cheers

PS: Currently my name on Discord is "Zomalk", which I use for other stuff. Can someone either give me the permission to change it, or change it for me? Thanks!
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Re: Getting Stuck In Again

Post by Dadnar »

Hey Swordfish,

Glad to have you back and flying. How long did you fly with ACG? I believe Bodenplatte is all you need for the Ardennes Offensive campaign.

I think you will need to change your name in discord. I did give you access to more channels however. I'll be in touch through discord. Feel free to ask more questions here or on discord.

Dadnar
Swordfish
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Post by Swordfish »

Great, sounds good! I flew with ACG for a good couple months through multiple campaigns, so I have a decent idea about what's going on. Also, I am not too particular about what airframe I am flying, but certainly wouldn't mind flying with Sharpe again. But if there is a unit or role that is in need of help, I would be happy to do my best.
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Post by Dadnar »

Thanks for the reply Swordfish. I will be in touch via discord.

Dadnar
Konaber
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by Konaber »

Welcome to FTC,

who does not want to fly with Sharpe? :D
See you soon o7

(Your Discord name seem to be fixed already)
Snowy
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Snowy »

Hi Swordfish, welcome to FTC!
Our job is getting bombs on targets
HansWind
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by HansWind »

Welcome!
i7-4790 4.0 GHz, RTX 2080 & 32" 4k, GTX 980ti & 24" HD, Win 10, Saitek X-55 & pedals, CH Quadrant, TrackIR
Mephisto
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mephisto »

Welcome to FTC. BoP should be sufficient for current campaign to fly most of the permanent units. For some secondary sorties, depending on the side, having BoN would be useful. Sharpe unit now fly P47s but will be moving to P51 soon, so with BoP you should be covered.