Hello from the CSW squad

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
Tommy544

Hello from the CSW squad

Post by Tommy544 »

Hello,

I recently found out about your campaign and I really like what I saw so far. In CSW we have several experienced virtual pilots that enjoy flying challenging and historically accurate scenarios. We have recently taken part in a "One Life"campaign organized by ITAF squad and members of CSW enjoyed it very much. Your campaign sounds quite similar to that one in several aspects, so I believe we would be a great fit!

I would like to know more about your campaign and if we decide to join, I think you could count with at least 5 active weekly CSW members.

Thanks!
HardeKoning
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: Hello from the CSW squad

Post by HardeKoning »

Hey Tommy!

Good to see you here, remember your name from TAW, welcome to FTC!
If you and everyone from CSW who might be interested in joining can join our discord here: https://discord.gg/th3wJDuseJ
We can work out how we can get you guys flying with us soon.
Woop
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer

Post by Woop »

Welcome Tommy, good to have you here!
Tommy544

Post by Tommy544 »

Hey everyone,

I talked to a few of you at the beginning of the year and we left things in a stage where me and one other squad mate (CSW_Hot_Dog) would let you know when we have time to try out your campaign. We have some time now and Hot Dog has already flown with you last weekend. I couldn't join that time, but I would like to this Sunday. :)
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Post by Dadnar »

Glad you are back Tommy. One of our recruiters will contact you soon to get you ready for Sunday.

Dadnar