Looking to enrol

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
Tangosierra
Sergeant Pilot
Sergeant Pilot

Looking to enrol

Post by Tangosierra »

Hi all,

I'm looking to join up. FTC was recommended to me by my friends in Vagrant squadron.
I have several hundred hours flying in BoX, however I have never been a fighter. You see, I'm more of a ground strike and intruder kind of chap. I enjoy the A-20, Tiffie, P-38s, Hurricane and the P-47s. But really, I am comfortable with a bit of everything and I'm always learning something new.

If there is a place for me with FTC, I'd be very glad.

Cheers,

Tango
Rostic
Captain
Captain

Re: Looking to enrol

Post by Rostic »

Hello, Tangosierra.

Welcome! Will be nice to have you with us. Campaign missions starts on Sunday at 19:00 UTC. Also Thursday is our usual training day. You can hop in our TeamSpeak at about 19:00UTC. Someone will come and talk to you.
Address: 85.214.75.242
PW: feenix

You should join Flying Tin Cans Discord server:
https://discord.gg/th3wJDuseJ

If you interested to fly A-20s duing this campaign, then please also join FTC-Raiders discord server:
https://discord.gg/QUj5uwN2cF

I or Passion will send you some guides, so you can prepare for Thursday training. There will be not much info. A guide for campaign skins download and boring standard operation procedures document so you just get basic idea of how we roll.

A bit of FTC-Raiders squadron propaganda :D
Passion
Major
Major

Post by Passion »

There is definitely a place for you in FTC. Hardekoning is our Recruitment officer and will have ideas in where you should be placed but if your preference is flying bombers you are more than welcome to come and fly with us in Raiders. As Rostic said we try to meet on Thursdays for training so this would be a good chance to meet and go through a few things. What timezone are you in?
Aiken
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by Aiken »

Hey man! Pleased to see you're interested. I'm sure the fine chaps in the recruitment office will find somewhere you can strap a bunch of bombs and/or rockets to a plane :D
Digby
Wing Commander
Wing Commander

Post by Digby »

Hi Tango, we'd be more than happy to have you fly with us in the Tiffy!

Woop
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer

Post by Woop »

Welcome Tango!