Referred by King Bob

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
TheAngryGamerVR
Sergeant Pilot
Sergeant Pilot

Referred by King Bob

Post by TheAngryGamerVR »

I was flying with his majesty, and after he recommended your discord. He thought your Sunday flights may be something that I would enjoy. I am also trying to get my squad interested but so far, they haven't even replied to the post.
Konaber
Leutnant
Leutnant

Re: Referred by King Bob

Post by Konaber »

Welcome :) Tonight we are on an easter break, next mission will be next week 24.04
HardeKoning will be getting in touch with you regarding preferenced plane and all that, see you soon!
TheAngryGamerVR
Sergeant Pilot
Sergeant Pilot

Post by TheAngryGamerVR »

👍
Cule
Captain
Captain

Post by Cule »

TheAngryGamerVR wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:36 pm👍
Hi, welcome to the Flying Tin Cans!

Our main campaign event runs on sundays, starting with the briefings at 17:30 Zulu time. The campaign mission runs for 3 hours, and different squadrons will connect at different times to perform their sorties.

Please hop into our teamspeak 3 server during the week to get assigned to a specific unit, get to know the details of our campaign and know at what time the next mission sortie will be. You will find us most active on thursdays, as it is training night, but you can also hop in during other weekdays. Depending on your preferences we can assign you to different units.

Use this link to join FTC Discord. This is the main place where you get all the necessary information about community and missions.
https://discord.gg/th3wJDuseJ

Our TeamSpeak server address to get in touch:
Address: flyingtincans.com
PW: feenix

If you want to join FTC, please try to commit to fly as many sundays as possible, as the most important element of our campaign re-enactment is the teamwork and structure of our squadrons. If you cannot attend to the mission please let your squadron know in advance so they can plan ahead. Let us know when you can show up to the teamspeak so we can talk about what you wanna fly :)