Hello

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
Stoikiy

Hello

Post by Stoikiy »

Hello mates, want to join you and fly campaign in squad sometimes.
i was played in IL-2 game from the release, played a lot in DED Random expert and TAW, then i've took a break and go to DCS. Now want to try return, and fly with a squad sometimes.
Rostic
Captain
Captain

Re: Hello

Post by Rostic »

Hello, Stoikiy. Welcome to FTC. We are flying our campaign missions on Sunday evenings starting at 19:00BST (18:00UTC), so if in your message "fly campaign in squad sometimes." you mean flying at least 50% of Campaign missions it will be fine.

Campaign is on the break and will resume next Sunday (May 8), so before that I recommend to read about our group and campaign here:
https://pam.flyingtincans.com/#/documentation-general
Pay attention to these sections:
  • How to set up your Teamspeak Communications for the Campaign
  • How to get the skins available for the Campaign
Also would be nice if you write your preferences of side you wanna fly (Axis or Allies) and aircraft type. According to squadrons requirements and your preferences one of our recruiting officers will try to assign you to one of squadrons.

I see you already joined FTC Discord. This is the main place where you get all the necessary information about community and missions.
Also I recommend to hop into our TeamSpeak server and wait until some one talks to you (probably recruiting officer). Usually people there at evenings after 19:00BST.

TeamSpeak address you can find in Discord server "information" channel.
Stoikiy

Re: Hello

Post by Stoikiy »

Sure, will be in TS3 today.

about plane and side. I can fly on everything, on any type of planes. I think i don't know how to fly only on me 262. Never tried.
I have couple of people which i know. its Cule and Herr Flick, if that possibly, i want to fly with them.