Introducing Jo Le Trembleur

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
JoLeTrembleur
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Introducing Jo Le Trembleur

Post by JoLeTrembleur »

Hello,

My nickname is Jo Le Trembleur, which might lead you to think I'm French...

...And you would be right.

I'm 53 years old (doh!), and I've been flying on Il-2 BoX for quite a while now (on DCS too for the modern era). I mostly fly single engine fighters on the axis side (mainly Fw-190 all variants, but also Bf-109, Macchi, ...), and on the allied side, different YaK variants, Tempest, etc.). I can occasionally do transport/airdrop flights on Ju-52 too.

My PvP skills are far from being the best, but I like the idea of being part of a historical campaign, with "real" objectives, and coordinated actions between different squadrons.

If you still have a spare slot for me, I would be glad to join you, maybe on a "training" mission first (I think I read somewhere that you regularly gather on public servers) so you and I can figure out if we can get along together? I already read the requirements regarding Teamspeak and Haluter's Skin Downloader (which I have installed).

I just joined your Discord server, feel free to contact me anytime.

Looking forward to hear from you :)

Jo.
Guido
Flying Officer
Flying Officer

Re: Introducing Jo Le Trembleur

Post by Guido »

Hi Jo, welcome to the Flying Tin Cans!

Our main campaign event runs on Sundays, starting with the briefings at 17:30 Zulu time. The campaign mission runs for 3 hours, with different squadrons connecting at different times to perform their sorties.

Please hop into our teamspeak 3 server during the week and someone will pick you up to show you around, get your preferences, explain our campaign and establish the time for the next mission sortie. You will find us most active on Thursdays from 2000 CET, as it is training night, but you can also hop in during other weekdays.

Our TeamSpeak server address to get in touch:
Address: flyingtincans.com
PW: feenix

A bientôt :D

Guido
JoLeTrembleur
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Re: Introducing Jo Le Trembleur

Post by JoLeTrembleur »

Hi Guido,

Thanks for your kind message! I'll join you tomorrow evening :)

A demain ;)

Jo.