Interested in Joining the Fun

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
SnS
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Interested in Joining the Fun

Post by SnS »

Hi all;

really intersted in joining. Have played on multi-player servers but miss the fun of playing with a team (and learned you dont last very long as a singleton!!)

Can fly most aircraft but to be honest am not yet very good at fighting all of them. About got the basics tactics of the ME 109, still learnign the ME-110, FW190, Tempest and Spifire but as I say can fly them well enough.

Looking forward to joing a Sqn, preferred Axis but can be Allies. Happy to do training on a Thursday.

SnS
Rostic
Captain
Captain

Re: Interested in Joining the Fun

Post by Rostic »

Hello, SnS. Welcome to FTC. We are flying our campaign missions on Sunday evenings starting at 19:00BST (18:00UTC).
I recommend you to read about our group and campaign here:
https://pam.flyingtincans.com/#/documentation-general
Pay attention to these sections:
  • How to set up your Teamspeak Communications for the Campaign
  • How to get the skins available for the Campaign
Also you have to join FTC Discord server: https://discord.gg/th3wJDuseJ
This is the main place where you get all the necessary information about community and missions.

Also I recommend to hop into our TeamSpeak server and wait until some one talks to you (probably recruiting officer). Usually people there at evenings after 19:00BST (Thursday is a training day so TS will be more populated). On Sunday, it is better to join TS at about 18:00BST, because of mission briefing start at 18:45BST and everyone will be busy.

TeamSpeak address you can find in Discord server "information" channel.
Konaber
Leutnant
Leutnant

Re: Interested in Joining the Fun

Post by Konaber »

Was great flying with you yesterday, see you on thursday again :)