My application

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
Jujuju

My application

Post by Jujuju »

Hi,
I would like to try to join your events, but only if this is not something like military drills for old farters trying to play officers but a company of people trying to have a good time with respect to each other (needed to note that because I have an expirience with such unpleasuble communities and that is not what I'm looking for).

As for me I have some background in WT and DCS (basically I don't like BoX FM/DM but since it became better last years and I dropped WT why not) playing generally 109 and 190, That's not some sick obsession, I just don't like how allied WWII fighters were designed, except his majesty P-51D (this one I also play gladly).

Sorry for that criticism, but if we are going to make a team we should be fair with one another.
Waiting for your reply!
Karrt
Major
Major

Re: My application

Post by Karrt »

Welcome Jujuju,

Generally I think everyone here is looking to have a good time so I wouldn't expect you to run into any issues.

As per airframe, what either side flies depends on the battle and time period we are representing. Right now we are doing winter 1944 over western Europe for the next 11 missions.

I'm not sure how what squadrons most need numbers at the moment so I'm not sure what airframes might be available to join with, but I would encourage you to join in TS and talk/fly with us. Anyone with a staff badge should be able to help answer any questions you may have.

Cheers,
Karrt
Konaber
Leutnant
Leutnant

Re: My application

Post by Konaber »

Welcome Ju,

wiat, you don't like military grade drill in your free time? :D
No worries here, it is pretty relaxed in that regard :)
As Karrt said, someone with the overview of current squadron numbers will be in contact with you.

Did you have a look around here?
https://flyingtincans.com/en/joining/
Woop made a very good how-to-be-prepeared-for-campaign

See you in the skies soon (tho not the next 2 weeks, I'm sadly away)
Konaber