Greetings from the FS squadron

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
DavviZ
Sergeant Pilot
Sergeant Pilot

Greetings from the FS squadron

Post by DavviZ »

Hello everyone!

My name is DavviZ and I am part of the FS squadron.

Our Squadron relies on tactics, teamwork, and knowledge to win engagements. We value our virtual pilots life and aircraft highly. The main priority is to get everyone home alive and survive the engagements we face in the air. To achieve this, you need reliable wingleaders and wingmen to cooperate with.

We have been talking about joining your FTC campaign and I have spoken to Dadnar about this in discord. Hopefully we can work something out.

You can check out one of our members YT channel for more content: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCquUhB ... liridihK-w

o7
Snowy
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: Greetings from the FS squadron

Post by Snowy »

Hello DavviZ, it sounds like FS squadron would fit in with FTC rather well. I hope your negotiations are fruitful.
Our job is getting bombs on targets
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Post by Dadnar »

Hey DavviZ,

Welcome to FTC. There really isn't anything else out there like this campaign. Looking forward to talking to you more.

Dadnar
Paddy
Major
Major

Post by Paddy »

Gordon Bennett, you fellas fly for the Axis!

Thats going to be a pita up in the wide blue. I was hoping you were Allied fighters, lets see if we can turn you, at least for a short while - it’s November 1944 and the Allies have air dominance.

Looking forward to gearing how you fellas operate and I’m definitley checking out Satchel’s videos.

Paddy
DavviZ
Sergeant Pilot
Sergeant Pilot

Post by DavviZ »

Paddy wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 5:59 am Gordon Bennett, you fellas fly for the Axis!

Thats going to be a pita up in the wide blue. I was hoping you were Allied fighters, lets see if we can turn you, at least for a short while - it’s November 1944 and the Allies have air dominance.

Looking forward to gearing how you fellas operate and I’m definitley checking out Satchel’s videos.

Paddy
While most of the videos are of axis fighters, We fly aswell for the allies and are going to fly for the allies in this FTC campaign! 109, 38, 51, spitfire or 190, We love them all :)
Konaber
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by Konaber »

That's the right spirit!

Hope to see you soon o7