Hello!

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
Mel
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Hello!

Post by Mel »

Greetings! FS_Mel here.

I am a member of FS Squadron and am interested in joining in on some of your Sunday-Funday action! :D

We are a fighter squadron that values our pilot's lives and uses teamwork alongside real WWII tactics to be successful.

I have been flying in IL2 for a little over a year with mostly fighter action with some occasional fighter-bomber sorties mixed in. I'm excited to see what your campaign has to offer. It seems to be super organized and very well put together. DavviZ has been in touch with Dadnar about us jumping in with y'all.

Look forward to seeing y'all in the virtual skies!
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Re: Hello!

Post by Dadnar »

Welcome to FTC Mel,

I have been talking to DavviZ, discussing the various challenges of admitting a group of pilots that already fly together into our campaign. Feel free to send me any questions you might have here or on discord.

Cheers,

Dadnar
JoLeTrembleur
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Post by JoLeTrembleur »

Hey Mel, welcome :)
Paddy
Major
Major

Post by Paddy »

You’re deffo in for a treat,

There’s a level of attention to detail in the briefings alone that will knock your socks off. Couple that with a Research and Campaign Team that aims to ensure we’re historically accurate in our sorties, aircraft and battles, and you have the recipe for an amazing time.

I think you’ll be gripped from the off and love the attention to detail. It can get hairy up there.

Paddy