Hello there!

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
Ammi
Sergeant Pilot
Sergeant Pilot

Hello there!

Post by Ammi »

Hi, I'm Ammi.

Like Davviz and Mel, who have registered already, i am a member of the Full Smash Squad and interested in the FTC campaign.
I have been flying IL2 for a several years now. Mostly as a fighter pilot. Our philosophy in FS squadron is to fight together and win through superior tactics, teamwork and communication.
I am excited to fly with you and hopefully see you in the virtual sky soon. S!
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Re: Hello there!

Post by Dadnar »

Welcome Ammi,

Like I mentioned to Mel, I have been in contact with DavviZ, discussing your squad joining our campaign. Hit me up here or in discord with questions if you have any. I am sure DavviZ will have more information for you guys soon.

Cheers,

Dadnar
JoLeTrembleur
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Post by JoLeTrembleur »

Hey Ammi, welcome :)
Paddy
Major
Major

Post by Paddy »

Hello Ammi,

I’m hoping that I dont end up on the other side of you fellas, as it sounds like youre going to be toigh to crack if youre paired together.

We’re also happy to learn from other people, no one knows it all and we’re definitely up for hearing how you approach things.

From our sode you’ll find a laid-back attitude, a keen commitment to recreating being there and a bunch of people who love what they do.

Looking forward to have you all on board.

Paddy