Hi!

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
RayMats

Hi!

Post by RayMats »

Good evening ftc,

Let me introduce myself, my name is Ray and i live in the Netherlands near Eindhoven. I live next to ''hells highway'' and have read many books about ww2 in general. I have also seen the many MANY air memorials around here (there was a me262 crash about 2 minutes from my house). I am very interested in ww2 and history in general so its about time i joined a group that simulates the struggle in the air.
I have found this group through the il2 discord and thought ''why not''. I have played il2 box for 180 hours war thunder sim for many hours and way more in strike fighters 2, I have never played any il2 multiplayer before so im totally new to that. I am looking forward to the battles to come!
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Re: Hi!

Post by Dadnar »

Hey RayMats,

Nice talking to you today. Glad your found the forums and got an account created. I will be in touch to finalize getting you ready for the mission on the 24th.

Dadnar
Konaber
Leutnant
Leutnant

Post by Konaber »

Hi Ray,

great you found us, historical stuff is our specialty, shame you missed our Market Garden campaign!

Hope to see you soon :)
Paddy
Major
Major

Post by Paddy »

Welceom RayMats,

Always good to have a Dutch madmen amongst us!

If you're interested in WWII to such an extent then you're going to find that we tick a lot, if not all, the boxes for you. The briefings alone will likely blow your socks off. Couple that with the intensity of the sorties, the tension of flying amongst your Squadron mates to achieve your objective and the occassional interjection of Ground Control to advise of incoming bogies - I'm sure you'll be loving it and experiencing being there.

Chocks away, old bean!

Paddy