... another one of those FS dudes!

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
Knipser
Flight Officer
Flight Officer

... another one of those FS dudes!

Post by Knipser »

Most of my squad mates have already introduced themselves, so it's time for me to say hello!
I'm Knipser, some of you guys have probably read that name somewhere in the stats of one of the Multiplayer-Servers. I've been playing this game for a long time already, feels like forever. Good thing is, i'm not playing it over steam, so i don't really know how much time of my life i've already put into this game. Honestly, i dont really want to know :D . Flying as a group, working together as team, that's actually what made this game so special for me and its probably the reason why i am still playing it after all those years.
No need to say anything about our squadron and how we do things, my squadmates already got that covered pretty good i guess.
Looking forward to flying in your campaign together with you guys!
See you in the Air soon (and on Teamspeak of course).
Cheers!
Paddy
Major
Major

Re: ... another one of those FS dudes!

Post by Paddy »

How do Knipser,

Doubtless you've got more hours than me, think I'm on the low end with only 426 hours in BoX.

Which if you think about it, based on an 8 hour day, is only 53.25 days - and that's since I started with BoX several years ago! Crikey charlie.

I'll have to jump on the Discord and learn a few insights from you fellas ;D