How are ya now? (New member)

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
Jammer

How are ya now? (New member)

Post by Jammer »

By way of introduction, I’ve been using flight sims as a retirement hobby since the winter of 2020 and I’m really enjoying it. I mainly stick with the Spitfire and the Mosquito. Looking forward to meeting new friends and improving my piloting skills. 🇨🇦
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Re: How are ya now? (New member)

Post by Dadnar »

Welcome Jammer,

I am looking forward to the day where I can retire and fly a little more without getting those "looks" from my wife when I put my headset on.

How did you hear about us? I sent you a message in Discord, but feel free to ask any questions you have here if you like.

Dadnar
Hannibal
Feldwebel
Feldwebel

Post by Hannibal »

Hey Jammer!

Just hop by the teamspeak and pick the first guy from us that you see and have a chat. We regularly have people that fly for fun, Thursdays is inofficial training day and Sunday compaign.
khan
Flight Officer
Flight Officer

Post by khan »

Welcome Jammer! I hope you find what you want here...I know I did :D see you in the air 8-)
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

Dadnar wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:29 pm Welcome Jammer,

I am looking forward to the day where I can retire and fly a little more without getting those "looks" from my wife when I put my headset on.

How did you hear about us? I sent you a message in Discord, but feel free to ask any questions you have here if you like.

Dadnar
Just realized that I had messages! I heard about you through the Sheriff videos.
Jammer

Post by Jammer »

Hannibal wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:48 pm Hey Jammer!

Just hop by the teamspeak and pick the first guy from us that you see and have a chat. We regularly have people that fly for fun, Thursdays is inofficial training day and Sunday compaign.
Ummm … last time I used Teamspeak was 20 years ago or more, for America’s Army. 🫤 I’ll try to set it up somehow.
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Post by Dadnar »

Jammer wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:23 pm
Hannibal wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:48 pm Hey Jammer!

Ummm … last time I used Teamspeak was 20 years ago or more, for America’s Army. 🫤 I’ll try to set it up somehow.
Instructions sent via Discord :)

Dadnar