Greetings from Sweden

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
Goblin

Greetings from Sweden

Post by Goblin »

Hi there,
I was lured here by Horsky that spoke highly of this merry bunch of desk-flyers.

I've been flying flight sims since my first Commodore C64 got into my hands (a very long time ago) :)
Got to know IL-2 in the old days when Oleg Maddox created the first release and then I flew with a German squad JG-301 Wilde Sau.
These days I fly with SvAF/F16 and has been a member there for some years. Now I'm on the hunt for a more structured and serious flying experience.
My preferred flight is fighter or jabo and the lion-part of experience is with the German machines, however I have no problem flying allied equipment.

Now ho am I.
54 Years "young", Living in a house in southern part of Sweden with my wife and son.
Somewhat "fluent" in English and abysmal in German due to lack of training :D
Since I am in the Swedish armed forces (yep, no early retirement in that line of work in Sweden) there is some caveats to availability on my part.
I hope that will be OK with you.

Flying exclusively in VR (Reverb G2 Rev 2) and a dedicated "sim-pit" of sorts.

Looking forward to getting to know all and fly with everyone.
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Re: Greetings from Sweden

Post by Dadnar »

Welcome Goblin!

I had an Atari 400, but I definitely was not playing flight sims on it. We are definitely structured, and we can be serious when the situation calls for it. Glad you found us. I will be in touch soon through discord to get you ready for the next mission.

Cheers,

Dadnar