Hello

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
ArgaMyggan

Hello

Post by ArgaMyggan »

Hi there,
I've been told by my brothers in arms (Svaf) that its a blast flying with you guys so i'd like to give it a go.
I use VR (G2) and have a HOTAS setup (Virpil/crosswinds), I'm 40 years old and Swedish. English is not a problem.

I prefer flying fighters, preferably with Horsky, but am comfortable with any role and any plane in il2 (except the newest ones, I haven't had time to try them since I've been on a hiatus since early spring).

I've got 3 kids and a wife that works shift so I might not be able to join every sunday night, I hope that doesn't disqualify me.
Regards,
Henrik
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Re: Hello

Post by Dadnar »

Hey ArgaMyggan,

You sound like a perfect fit for us. Good news! I can use some pilots in the squadron Horsky is in, so you are in luck.

50% attendance is the minimum we ask. More than 50% is better :)

Message me here or in discord, and I will get you started.

Discord: https://discord.gg/th3wJDuseJ

Dadnar
Mephisto
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mephisto »

Welcome FTC! We have many members on more "serious" side of life with various RL obligations. But as Dadnar outlined it is good to aim at 50%+ attendance. Just hop TS, Thursday evening European time is usually the busiest, but there are people online most of the nights. Have fun!
ArgaMyggan

Post by ArgaMyggan »

Hi again,
sounds excellent. I'll try to get a hold of you sometime tomorrow night Dadnar!