Snappy Salute

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
dhyran

Snappy Salute

Post by dhyran »

Hiho Gents,

since ages i love to fly historical WW2 mission! flown all old EMC at Warbirds, and was running the SEC at aces high for a couple of yearsI Would like to join you guys on sundays

Snappy Salute
dhyran
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Re: Snappy Salute

Post by Dadnar »

Hey dhryan,

Welcome to FTC. I sent you a message through discord and look forward to getting you setup to fly on Sundays.

Dadnar
dhyran

Re: Snappy Salute

Post by dhyran »

Hello Dadnar,

thanks for the nice interview yesterday!

Some more words about myself. I fly online WW2 combat sims since 1998. Flown Warbirds 2.77 and WB3, switched over to Aces High II in 2007, tried warthunder in the early days, because it's graphics was breathtaking back in 2012, followed community manager zak, when he called to arms with the IL2 BoS alpha version. Since 2013 i am flying IL2 Bos. Got all part, all planes , all vehicles (just for supporting) I use still trackir 5, tried VR a couple of times, but getting seasick, tried it over and over, but was ended up seasick in bed for 3 days :D
Call me a virpil boy, pedals, throttle, all addons and a cut in chair for the joystick with extension is a must for myself. crazy stuff, yes, but at some point i am fine with it. All other stuff is gaming, flying one life scenarios is a hobby, a thrill, a blast, rocknroll! Maybe some might remember the old EMcs in warbirds, or the S3 in aces high with over 300 pilots in the air per frame. Thats while i applied here, its that special layout i was looking for since years

So i am quite happy to cu all in the air soon

S!
dhyran