Hi, Servus from Alabama

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
BamaBlitz

Hi, Servus from Alabama

Post by BamaBlitz »

I have always wanted to fly in WW2 simulators but never got the hang of it. I did play arcade type flying games but never realistic. I just got the Thrustmaster 1600m HOTA and ordered an IR 5 headtracking. Unfortunately, the head tracker won't be here for another week or 2. I watched a lot of DerSherrif videos amongst others and learned a lot from those. I am willing to learn and looking forward to meeting and learning from the many pilots on FTC. I flew last Sunday on my first real mission unfortunately I wrecked my first take off and I got lost and shot down on my second attempt. Hopefully things will only look up from there... :D

I am a German living in Alabama. I speak fluent English and German (Both with a southern dialect). I am interested in starting off with the German line such as the BF109 and the FW190. Eventually I would love to be able to fly any aircraft on IL2.

Thanks to DerSherrif for hooking me up with FTC and everyone for showing me a warm welcome on my first flight. It is obvious from the flight that I am very green. :mrgreen:

My call sign is BamaBlitz for these reasons 1) I live in Bama (Alabama) 2) I am originally German 3) I love Alabama Football 4) I like going fast

Bis dan,
BamaBlitz
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Re: Hi, Servus from Alabama

Post by Dadnar »

BamaBlitz! I love it.

I have already assigned you to Bussard since you have some experience with them already :) I will be sending you some information through discord just to make sure all the administrative stuff is complete. Feel free to ask any questions that come up here or through Discord and I will do my best to answer them.

Welcome to the German Late 1944 experience!

Dadnar
Whisky
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Re: Hi, Servus from Alabama

Post by Whisky »

Hi BamaBlitz,

willkommen bei FTC! Es ist klasse, dass du als ganz "neuer" Pilot zu uns gekommen bist. Ich bin mir sicher, du wirst hier viele interessante Typen treffen und auch viel zur Fliegerei lernen. Wir sehen uns in der Luft.

Gruß
Whisky O7

"Schwanz hoch, wir sind Jäger!"