Hello everyone.

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
Yoguurt

Hello everyone.

Post by Yoguurt »

Hi,
I go by Yoguurt and I'm from the USA. Been playing IL2 off and on for about a year or so. I mostly play single player and never really was interested in Multiplayer. I mostly focus on Bombers and ground attack since I never really enjoyed the Air to Air aspect of the game. But my brother Satchel fly's with you all and he has been talking about how much fun this is and that everyone is accepting and friendly as hell. He recommends that I join your dedicated Bomber squad since I mostly fly the A-20 and Mosquito. I'm pretty new to playing with other people but he said that it shouldn't be a problem and that there are a lot of new players as well in FTC. So hopefully you all have room in the Raiders for me and looking forward to possibly playing with you all.
Snowy
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: Hello everyone.

Post by Snowy »

Hello Yoguurt,

Welcome to FTC. More than happy to have you try out for the Raiders. We are currently flying the A20 and often fly the Mossie plus other twins. You are welcome to join us on Sunday as a gunner and during the week we can have a check flight. How does that sound?

Cheers
Snowy
Adjutant (acting) The Raiders.
Our job is getting bombs on targets
Yoguurt

Post by Yoguurt »

Ok. That sounds awesome. I will try to make it tomorrow. But if not, then I will definitely be up for a check flight during the week!!
Thanks for the response and looking forward to flying along with you guys.
Cheers,
Yoguurt
Snowy
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Snowy »

Great, hope to see you tomorrow but if not during the week.

Cheers
Snowy
Our job is getting bombs on targets
Passion
Major
Major

Post by Passion »

Welcome Yoghurt good to have you with us. Have you spoken to our recruitment officer Dadnar?
Yoguurt

Post by Yoguurt »

I have not, but I am available anytime! Will most likely see you tomorrow!
Yoguurt

Post by Yoguurt »

Yoguurt wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:41 am I have not, but I am available anytime! Will most likely see you tomorrow!
Correction- Dadnar contacted me on Discord.