Looking to join

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
4brkfast

Looking to join

Post by 4brkfast »

Hey gents

Been simming since about 2008 in AH2, been with the Loose Deucer's for the vast majority of that time and entirely going forward. I don't know how many hours I had in that game. I wish I did! At least 2k. IL-2 1946 and DCS was/are played for fun and it wasn't until BoS that I was more dedicated to IL-2 with my squad. As mentioned, I wish I had the total play time/flight time in all those games. 4k conservatively if exclusively counting WW2. I'm at least competent in a fighter and as an attacker and lean heavily into team and wingmen tactics.

Allies or Axis, doesn't matter to me!

S!
Rostic
Captain
Captain

Re: Looking to join

Post by Rostic »

Hi, welcome to FTC.

Right now we are on a campaign break for two weeks. But I think some activity will be today's evening. Also FTC’s Op BODENPLATTE event will take place on Sunday 16 October at 1800Z / 1900 BST.

So, I recommend to join TS on Sunday in between 1815-1845UTC (usual campaign mission day) or on Thursday after 1930UTC (training day). Some one will talk to you and help with joining.
Or maybe one of our recruiting officers PM you directly on the forum or in Discord.

Please join our Disord server: https://discord.gg/th3wJDuseJ
Here is our teamspeak:
Address: flyingtincans.com
PW: feenix
-> Set up Push-To-Talk
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Re: Looking to join

Post by Dadnar »

Welcome 4brkfast,

Like Rostic said, feel free to jump into our teamspeak server and chat with someone about joining. Spigot, Passion, or myself(Dadnar) are your best bet. Alternatively, you can join our discord and I will make sure we get a recruiter to walk you through the joining process and answer any questions you have.

Dadnar