Hello!

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
themastrofall

Hello!

Post by themastrofall »

Greetings, as long as I can remember playing the Il-2 series I've always wanted to join large historical based WW2 missions and seeing that this community holds exactly that. I love to fly most if not all aircraft that fought in the 2nd World War as well as commandeer some ground vehicles and hope to do just that within FTC, I look forward to flying and working with people from all over as we come together to enjoy our passion of aviation and warbirds.
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Re: Hello!

Post by Dadnar »

Hey Themastrofall,

Based on what you said, I think you will really enjoy our Campaign. I just sent you a message in Discord, but here are some other ways to get in touch:

Spigot, Passion and myself are on the recruitment team and can help you get started. Feel free to message any of us on DIscord.

Alternatively, you can join our Teamspeak server:

Address: flyingtincans.com
PW: feenix

Instructions here if you are not familiar with Teamspeak: https://pam.flyingtincans.com/#/comms-setup

Feel free to say hi to anyone here. We are all friendly and happy to fly with you if we are in the air.

Looking forward to talking to you.

Dadnar
Woop
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer

Re: Hello!

Post by Woop »

Hi and welcome!