Hello Hello

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
Seltzer

Hello Hello

Post by Seltzer »

I am interested in joining. I have been flying the P51 primarily but am very much a new player. Only about 2 months experience. Based in WA State, USA.
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Re: Hello Hello

Post by Dadnar »

Hey Seltzer,

Welcome! How did you hear about us? Is that 2 months in IL2, or in all fight simulations? Our campaign could be a little overwhelming if you don't have a bit of experience, but I am happy to talk to you about what commitments are needed to participate. We have trainings on Thursdays at ~19:00 UTC(European) and 23:00 UTC (North American). We can possibly do a check ride with you and help you get up to speed.

The next step is to get in touch with one of our recruiters. You can do this a couple of ways:

SIgn on to Discord: https://discord.gg/th3wJDuseJ

Spigot, Passion and myself are on the recruitment team and can help you get started. Feel free to message any of us on DIscord.

Alternatively, you can join our Teamspeak server:

Address: flyingtincans.com
PW: feenix

Instructions here if you are not familiar with Teamspeak: https://pam.flyingtincans.com/#/comms-setup

Feel free to say hi to anyone here. We are all friendly and happy to fly with you if we are in the air.

Looking forward to talking to you.

Dadnar
Seltzer

Post by Seltzer »

Hi, thanks for the welcome and I will join discord and teamspeak. I have been using SRS on the Combat Box server doing the bigger/more complex type missions on there, but not with a dedicated team, just linking up with others on the fly. Other than that lots of dogfighting on berloga and another common dogfighting server that flies on normal settings (forgot the name). I've yet to actually do the in-game missions because I really enjoy playing against other people.
Woop
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer

Post by Woop »

Hi and welcome!