Hello Everyone

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
DeltaEcho

Hello Everyone

Post by DeltaEcho »

Have been playing IL2 since the original then 1946, and then off and on with little interest in multiplayer until I experienced Great Battles in VR and now I'm obsessed.
I have most of the content and have been playing many solo pilot, missions and quick missions and having a blast.
Interested in joining a fun historically accurate group to experience this fun with humans and in my research FTC seems to fit the bill.
Mostly fly Allied craft (P-38, P-40, p-51, P-47, Spit, Typhoon, Tempest) but very flexible in flying anything as a group.

Still need to digest the documents on your page to prep, but 3pm EST Sundays should work well with me. Not sure I'll be home from work for the Thursday practice times

Joined the Discord with same name (DeltaEcho).

Looking forward to playing with you all!
-Doug
Spigot
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Spigot »

Hi mate, welcome!

Sounds like you'll fit right in here. I gather Guido and DavviZ had a chat with you on TS already, so hopefully any questions have been answered. We'll arrange a proper onboarding this week, get you set up and assigned to a unit, and go from there. Either Dadnar or myself will be in touch to arrange.

See you in the skies!

Spigot
Kurse
Captain
Captain

Post by Kurse »

Welcome DeltaEcho!

Sounds like you're on top of things already. I look forward to flying with you :D
Spigot
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant

Post by Spigot »

Hey DeltaEcho! Welcome to FTC.

I gather Dadnar has been in touch so you're on the right track. Look forward to flying with you!

Spigot
Mephisto
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mephisto »

Welcome to FTC!