Hai from Chicago

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
SimplySunday

Hai from Chicago

Post by SimplySunday »

Hey guys I've been seeing the online FTC campaign server looks really fun! Would love to participate, I'm almost always free on Sundays.
I go by SimplySunday from Chicago, pretty familiar with the game. Although I did take about a 6-9 month break, recently got back and getting used to everything again.
I fly in VR exclusively with a joystick and rudder pedals, etc the usual.
Usually fly 109s, any variant I love them all haha. Although, I would love someone to teach me how to fly allied planes better also. I can fly them ofc, just not very competitively. xD
Hoping to fly with you guys soon.
Dadnar
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Re: Hai from Chicago

Post by Dadnar »

Welcome SimplySunday!

We would love to have you join our campaign. The next step would be for you to contact us on discord or Teamspeak. Here is the information. Look for Spigot, Passion, or myself, but feel free to chat with anyone you find.

Discord: https://discord.gg/th3wJDuseJ

Teamspeak server:
Address: flyingtincans.com
PW: feenix

Dadnar
Mephisto
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Re: Hai from Chicago

Post by Mephisto »

Welcome Windy City dweller. Looking forward to seeing you during our FTC campaign. We have a fair bit of pilots from NA so there is also good chance to find people to fly outside regular Sunday schedule. We also put up fun mission sometimes during the weekdays.