Hello

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
thunderbat

Hello

Post by thunderbat »

hi, I've been flying single player and multiplayer solo for a while, and I'm interested in your historical campaigns. I'd like to fly in coordinated events with groups who all communicate. I don't have a ton of experience with multiplayer PVP, but I have 500 hours in the game
KingBob
Sergeant Pilot
Sergeant Pilot

Re: Hello

Post by KingBob »

Hi,
I see that you make a lot of IL-2 youtube videos. Videos made with human players are usually more interesting haha. The group really appreciates when people make them so join up!

FTC uses discord as sort of the forum/meeting place https://discord.gg/QvMx6m5c
We also use team speak to talk, so you will need to join that too.
Address: flyingtincans.com
PW: feenix

The campaign right now is Channel 1942. The blue side is pretty much full, so you will need to buy the Spitfire Mark V. There is a sale going on now if you need to pick it up. It would also be a good idea to get the Hurricane and Battle of Normandy pack for the future.

If you have any questions, ask them here or me, Dadnar, Spigot, or Passion on the discord. Look forward to hearing from you.
How many men have you killed?
Not men, fascists. 309
Lyudmila Pavlichenko
Spigot
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant

Post by Spigot »

Hi Thunderbat, welcome to FTC.

Experience in muiltiplayer isn't necessary, but it sounds like you should be more than capable of getting up in the air with us. Do you have much of a preference between Allied or Axis, fighter, fighter-bomber or bomber?

Do pop onto our Discord linked above and Dadnar or Passion will reach out to chat through what we do and get you set up on TS ready to join the campaign.

Look forward to seeing you in the sky!

Spigot
thunderbat

Post by thunderbat »

Luckily I happen to be currently writing a spitfire Mk.Vb campaign, but I barely know how to fly spits. I'll learn the british weird brakes for taxi.

I tend to fly the single engine aircraft, mainly the Bf109Fl, FW-190A on blue, and P-40, p-47, p-51 on red. I'm down to learn whatever.
Snowy
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Snowy »

Welcome to FTC Thunderbat.
Our job is getting bombs on targets
Kurse
Captain
Captain

Post by Kurse »