Introduction

Welcome to the Flying Tin Cans! Please post here if you are interested in joining us!
MrHappy
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Introduction

Post by MrHappy »

Hi,

While watching Youtube I stumbled upon Meph's Tactical reviev. Immediately noticed good teamwork, communication and fun, so I decided to come, say 'Hi' and hopefuly join the party.

I had a brief stunt with IL-2 BoX a few years ago but due to bad hardwareI was hopeless at spotting targets. Went to play DCS for some time and got new hardware in the meantime. Figuring that now the issues are mostly sorted I came back to Il-2. Although I can fly most of the German planes, know basic tactics and improved my formation flying a bit some of my piloting skills still need polishing.

I can fly both jabo and fighters. Ideally I would prefer to fly something that can do multi-role: able to drop a bomb(s) and then, hopefully, chase a bandit off team mate's tail.
Konaber
Leutnant
Leutnant

Re: Introduction

Post by Konaber »

Hello MrHappy,

glad you found us, Meph's YouTube fame pays off :D

You are indeed lucky, our Mud Movers fly FW 190/F8 and do exactly what you want,
the allied boys from Tyrant have Typhoons with Rockets which should fit your taste, too.

If you can make it jump tonight from 1900 UTC in our TS and say hello:
Address: 85.214.75.242
PW: feenix

Also you should join our Discord server:
https://discord.gg/th3wJDuseJ

Cheers
Konaber
Woop
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer

Post by Woop »

Welcome!

I'm here to lobby for the mighty Typhoon, we have rockets and all! :D
Mephisto
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mephisto »

Welcome, welcome. As Konaber said, just hop on TS and we will figure it from there. We have spots both on LW and Allied side available at this time.
Andvarus
Junior Warrant Officer
Junior Warrant Officer

Post by Andvarus »

Hey MrHappy the MudMovers are allways happy to get new recruits, as allready mentioned just hop on our TS and we will figure it out.
Snowy
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Snowy »

I can support Woop’s recommendation as I was impressed by the professionalism of 182 Squadron when I flew with them in the second shift on Sunday but if you want to inflict real damage join 342 (Free French) Squadron! 😉

Cheers
Snowy
Our job is getting bombs on targets